If you know me personally, or you've watched any of my training videos, consultations, or interviews, then you already know... I love to teach what I've learned works. I've always been a "teacher/trainer" in some way since I was 18 years old. It started out as being a martial arts instructor, then personal trainer, then fitness director where I trained and developed personal trainers, to becoming a father of 4, coaching 13 seasons of sports, and today... where I've helped thousands of fitness studios dramatically improve their business with my training videos, podcasts, blogs, guides, checklists, speeches, and services.
But this booklet is something different. You'll see once you get it that I hold you accountable to some things. The strategies that I teach in this book are used by some of my most successful clients and contacts in the fitness business space. They are super easy to implement. There are only 2 reasons people don't implement them actually:
1. They don't know about them...
2. It's easier not to implement...
What I've learned from working with so many fitness studios is that regardless of who you are, being successful in this industry is actually pretty easy. It's just easier to not be successful.
Many of you may agree that getting in great shape is easy, right? Eat right, commit to a consistent workout regimen, rest, hydrate, and visit your doctor regularly for blood work and make sure all of your levels are healthy and in a pretty short time... you'll notice some stellar results.
The same goes for marketing. This booklet is filled with 60 pages of strategies that are actually pretty easy to implement so your business can get stellar results. However, you've got to implement. You've got to do what you ask your clients and members to do: get out of your comfort zone and just get shit done.
I've made it extremely easy for you to have very little excuses:
1. The booklet is 60 pages long and the pages are 5" x 8". You can read it in less than an hour.
2. It's free. All you have to do is pay for the shipping. It's probably the least expensive purchase you'll ever make for your business.
3. There's proof throughout the booklet. You'll not only learn what to do, but why and how to do it.
4. There are helpful links throughout the book to help you learn more about many of the strategies I share.
5. It's small enough to keep in your back pocket or bag to reference whenever you need it.
6. If you hate reading, I'm giving you the audio version for free as a bonus.
7. I'm throwing in 5 additional bonuses to help you be even more successful.
So, what's in the way?